One of my favorite books growing up was Dr. Seuss's, Oh the Places You'll Go!
Who would have ever thought that this inspirational kid's book would relate to me and my family? Whoda ever thunk that my business would bring me places that I never thought possible?
Who would have ever thought that this inspirational kid's book would relate to me and my family? Whoda ever thunk that my business would bring me places that I never thought possible?
And with my business, I'm finally able to live up to the dreams I had growing up about traveling and going places!
See I'm a midwestern girl and growing up a family trip meant going to a nearby lake and camping out. Now nothing is wrong with this, in fact, I have sooo many awesome memories! But I have BIG dreams and BIG hopes to travel the world! My first experience on an airplane was when I was 22 years old. My first sight of the ocean was when I was 23. Man I will never forget it!
When I started my business in June of 2011, I never thought that I would get to experience places that I never even imagined going to. Places like Lake Powell, Utah, and my future trip in Salt Lake City, Utah for Directors within the company. Never ever had I imagined, and honestly, never ever would I have looked at those places as a top destination.
I am so excited for my experiences with traveling with Vault Denim. It has taught me that hard work pays off and the right company, employer, boss etc. WILL recognize you for your achievements and offer you spectacular trips and adventures!
Lake Powell, UT Incentive Trip- September, 2012
I'm the one in the lower left corner sitting in a hot tub with some of the top producers in the company! How lucky am I to have been able to sleep on the roof of a luxury houseboat for 4 nights in paradise under the most magical sky I've ever seen. Just for doing what I love and sharing fabulous jeans with people!? The memories, the laughter, the tears and the awesome friendships that were build here prove that my business is much more than just selling jeans. It's way too much fun to just call it jean sales. It's a lifestyle for me. A lifestyle that let's me and my husband (he was probably out on the jetski most of the time) enjoy this free getaway.
“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Salt Lake City, UT Director's Meeting - December 2012
Stay Tuned for more details to come! I'm so excited for this trip. It's a trip for directors to see the brand spankin' new headquarters in Salt Lake City and bump shoulders with the big dogs of Vault Denim. It's a city that's known for it's beautiful picturesque landscape and who knows what else I will find! Watch out SLC, This girl's comin' to town!
Cancun, Mexico Incentive Trip- February 2013
Stay Tuned for more details to come!
Thank you VAULT DENIM for all that you've given me and all that you continue to give. I will forever be grateful for these opportunities!
Want to be a part of the next incentive trips and go places with me?
Join my Rockstar Team and Let's Party together! - JOIN NOW
“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember
that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will,
indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
Your "going places" Jeanpreneur
Britney Beneke
No comments:
Post a Comment